Saturday, September 1, 2012

I Am The Flexi Flapper! :)

Hello everyone! I am so excited because this is my first post on this blog. I excited to tell you about this blog! :) I created this blog as a fan-page for my contortion, I am so excited to share my progress with everyone! Contortion has been a passion of mine since I was young. I practiced contortion when I was ages 10-12 years old, but unfortunately some things came up in my life at that time that forced me to stop practicing. After a 6 year break I am back to training and more determined then ever to reach my goals as a performer in Cirque du Soleil or something similar! :) I train everyday for 3-4 hours a day., I practice both backbending and frontbending and I am getting into enterology contortion, I just have to get over my dislike of being in really tight spaces to do enterology, which shouldn't be hard to overcome at all. :)  Along with my contortion I practice handbalancing, I am working my way up to handbalancing canes so I can do handbalancing contortion! :)  I am so excited to share my progress in that as well! :)
Now I am a bit late on starting this blog, so I am going to get everyone caught up on my progress, so I am going to post stuff that is a couple weeks old until we are all caught up! :) I have been working on my cheststands for the past few weeks, so I am sharing with you today my first cheststand update video! Enjoy!! :) Please subscribe to me on YouTube I am TheRitzyFlapper also check out my contortionistsunite page http://contortionistsunite.ning.com/profile/AliciaBondio?xg_source=activity
And please like my page on fan-page on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alicia-Bondio/458831194147521

 This video was filmed August 22, 2012. The editing for this video was done by my best friend and fellow amateur contortionist Kimberly Coffey!! :) Be sure to check out her YouTube Kimb3rly96 as well as her facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/KHCoffey/273867542710173
I hope everyone enjoyed this first video! :) I cant wait to show you the next one! :) 



1 comment:

  1. Hey, sweetie! I love your new blog. Those pics of vintage contortionists that you posted are SO cool! I hope you've been well!
    x
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete